Monday, January 9, 2012

Present in a jar

We're off to visit my sister for a few days in the morning, and I want to take her a small gift. Something a bit different, after all we've just had Christmas with lots of presents all round. So, I decided on this jar of White chocolate, cranberry and macadamia cookies which I saw in a recent Home Beautiful magazine.


Everything is ready to go, the flour sifted etc, and she just needs to add the butter, eggs and vanilla. They said to use a 1.25L jar, but we had some space left at the top - I think a 1L would have been perfect. I put a piece of baking paper on top of the last ingredient, the lovely macadamia nuts, and then popped the recipe in on top.


Hope she likes it - I know her children will!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great gift idea - I'm going to store that away for future use!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...